Terms & ConditionsOur terms and conditions with Repair My Light.
Shipping & Delivery
1) Free UK P+P, if applicable, applies to mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
2) We ship internationally excluding Russia – please contact us for pricing.
3) We have no collection facilities available at present.
4) RepairMyLight always sends items via insured, tracked delivery with a signature being requested upon arrival.
4a) RepairMyLight always obtains and keeps proof of postage for all items dispatched.
4b) Completed repairs are dispatched the same day following payment, if not, the next working day following payment. This excludes weekends and bank holidays. Cut off times apply
4c) Couriers do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays nor do we offer a weekend delivery service.
5) RepairMyLight uses Royal Mail for UK items and Fedex and Parcelforce for large, valuable UK items and all international orders.
5a) RepairMyLight will not be held responsible for postal delay however caused, damage, or for loss of goods in transit under any circumstances.
5b) The delivery agents are responsible for ensuring delivery.
6) Should an item dispatched not arrive we will assist the buyer to make a claim against the relevant delivery agent.
7) It is the buyer’s responsibility to inform us if an item has not arrived within seven days of dispatch.
8) RepairMyLight must be advised of any faulty goods upon receipt of the light fitting.
8a) Should we be unable to replace a faulty component we will offer a full refund of that component.
9) By using the services of RepairMyLight you are entering into a contract for the repair service we offer.
10) All components sold by RepairMyLight are brand new, tested and guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
10a) All components are security marked.
11) Any completed repair which is not paid for within 21 days of completion will be disposed of.
1) All light fittings MUST be fitted by a qualified Electrician in keeping with the guarantee on any components.
2) Should RepairMyLight suspect a light fitting has been deliberately damaged through incorrect
fitting or tampering we may request documentation to confirm correct installation.
3) Any purchaser who attempts to modify, disassemble or tamper with a light fitting post repair will
render the guarantee void.
4) Any purchaser who removes the warranty sticker from a component will render the guarantee
5) Power surges, spikes, short circuits, brownouts, irregular voltage, the product’s safety cut out
(SCO), momentary electricity disruption (transient fault), electricity disconnection, lightning strikes,
adverse weather conditions, electrical trees, electro magnetic interference (EMI) which damage a
transformer are not covered by the guarantee as these are deemed to be forces beyond the
6) RepairMyLight is not responsible for any financial expenses the buyer suffers as a result of an
item being ‘faulty’.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept Paypal Instant Payment and various Debit and Credit Cards via Global Payment or
payment by telephone.
We do not accept Paypal E Cheques and some Maestro cards.
When an electronic lighting transformer fails there has to be a reason why. It is not always a case of
ordering a replacement component and the light fitting will work. Sometimes the original transformer
causes damage to the light fitting that cannot be seen just by looking at the light. Sometimes the
damage is internal.
All components supplied by RepairMyLight are brand new and are tested by the manufacturer before
being sent to us. Upon arrival our electronics test team bench test each component before dispatch.